From IT to contact centers, from organizations with advanced IA strategies in play to those who are just starting out, this customizable program allows you to create a unique experience you won’t get at any other Intelligent Automation event.
Topics of discussion will include, yet will not be limited to:
– Opportunities & Benefits
– Process Improvement
– Project Management
– Workforce Management
– IA Payback & ROI
– The Future IA Technologies
The program includes deep-dive and interactive workshops, informative case studies, stimulating interactive discussion groups (IDGs), and supplementary track sessions designed to meet the needs of those on the business and IT side of the IA story. It also includes a “Man & Machine” focus day that will give both parties a hands-on understanding of how several IA platforms work on a technical level.
AI AT WORK, BEYOND THE HYPE
Beyond the hype, AI is already delivering real value in business.
It’s being implemented across all industries and business functions
creating unprecedented efficiencies in human productivity.
- As part of its market-leading global series AI Summit returns for a second year to Hong Kong, to showcase how APAC continues to be the global powerhouse for AI innovation.
- The conference will bring together CxOs from across the region to discuss and debate the positive potential of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- There will be high level as well as more technical case studies from APACs leading enterprises, as well as multinationals from around the globe.
The 2nd Annual Digital Pharma Summit will address the burning issues in big data analytics, RPA, AI, machine learning, alongside trends in digital therapeutics, and other innovations. It will convene a spectrum of innovative technology leaders, showcase new tech trends, practical implementation strategies and center-stage valuable insights from successful projects and amongst others.
- Role of new technologies in creating a patient-centric future
- Analytic-driven multi-channel pharma marketing
- Optimizing digital engagement tools to rebuild meaningful hcp relationships
- Adopting RPA in pharma, and evaluating processes suitable for automation
- How can digitalization improve regulatory compliance for pharma
- Transforming pharma marketing outcomes through digital strategy and predictive analytics
- Leveraging on ML and AI to bring new insights to predict population-based diseases
- Digital Therapeutics – Emergence of digital health solutions “around the pill,” digital health apps, devices, services prescribed by a doctor/bundled with a drug
- Digital Supply Chain Operations and how to gain an edge in operations
- Building a connected digital ecosystem to accelerate digital transformation in pharma