Digital Health- TrioConference 2020
Digital Health promises to transform the practice of medicine by allowing continuous real-time patient monitoring, offering innovative digital therapeutics and combination products, and enabling patient-centric clinical research and healthcare. The Digital Health conference brings together the key thought leaders in enabling technologies, pharma, healthcare, investors, and entrepreneurs to foster collaboration and innovation in digitalization of medicine.
The three keynote sessions convene industry leaders to discuss how “big tech,” “big pharma,” and “big insurers” are implementing digital health. The Digital Health Tech program will focus on the advances in enabling technologies, including sensors and wearables, artificial intelligence and machine learning, Internet of Medical Things, devices and apps for improving Rx adherence and safety monitoring.
The parallel Digital Medicine program will highlight the latest innovations in digital therapeutics and digital companions, digital biomarkers and endpoints, Real-World Evidence, clinical trials and clinical research, patient centricity and integrating patient data, as well as the impact on big pharma and drug development. The meeting will also address the business strategies and value generation, commercialization and market access, and regulatory and reimbursement strategies; as well as offer introductory courses on digital medicine and digital therapeutics.
Digital Health Rewired is the most exciting event in UK health IT, connecting current and future health IT leaders and teams with the best in disruptive technology and innovation. Digital Health Rewired, the show that connects current and future health leaders with the best in disruptive digital health, returns to London Olympia, 3-4 March.
Featured Speakers Digital Health Rewired 2020:
- Jacqueline de Rojas CBE, President of techUK and Chair of the Board of Digital Leaders.
- Dr Natasha Phillips, CNIO at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Daniel Nathrath, Founder and CEO at Ada Health.
- Tara Donnelly, Chief Digital Officer at NHSX.
- Mandy (Watson) Griffin, CIO at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust.
- Sina Habibi, CEO of Cognetivity Ltd.
- Matthew Gould, CEO of NHSX.
- Doctor Shera Chok, Medical Director for the Tower Hamlets GP Federation & Co-founder of Shuri Network.
- Carron Manning, Co-Founder at iPrescribe Exercise.
For the 2020 edition the Rewired Conference and Exhibition will have the following tracks and feature areas:
Main conference tracks:
- Digital Transformation
- Clinical Software
- CCIO and CIO Conference
- Shared Care
- AI and Analytics
- Cloud and Mobile
- Digital Health Data Lab
- Digital Health Developer Conference
- London Connected Health
- Rewired Pitchfest
We are excited about Digital Health Rewired 2020 and look forward to delivering a great event for everyone passionate about improving health and care through good use of technology and data. This event has been certified by The CPD Certification Service.