The AI Summit, New York returns for its fourth annual edition this December 11-12 at the Javits Center! The event will dive deeper than ever to unearth the lessons learned from Fortune 1000 organizations that are delivering pioneering AI projects.
Join over 5,000 attendees, 300+ speakers and 150+ exhibitors at the world’s leading AI event for business, where you can learn how major brands are using AI on a global scale, uncover real-world case-studies, and enhance your practical knowledge on the applications of AI in the enterprise.
EVEN MORE BENEFITS TO ATTEND
- The 5 track agenda with over 200 speakers from CxOs to tech innovators
- 2 different seminar tracks of deep-dive discussions
- The Annual AI Tractica Report covering over 300 use cases (worth $2,000)
- Access to The Introduction to Python Online Training Course brought to you by the Innovation Academy
- Networking Receptions and VIP lunches with top delegates and event partners
WHO YOU’LL MEET
The expo space will be your chance to network with CxOs, Executive Directors, Managing Directors, SVPs, Directors, Heads of, Finance, Marketing, Customer Service, HR, Product Management, IT, Security, Innovation, Business Intelligence, Software Engineers, Machine Learning engineers, Data Scientist.