The 3rd Annual IoT, Big Data Healthcare Summit; AI, M2M, Blockchain and New Tech for Health Professionals will take place on May 15 and 16, 2018 at BMO Institute for Learning in Toronto, Ontario.
The objective of the conference is to bring the whole healthcare industry under one roof and provide a platform for healthcare practitioners to understand opportunities and challenges IoT, Big Data and other new technologies and tools like Blockchain, AI and M2M offer to Canadian healthcare system. Is an opportunity for healthcare and technology professionals to gather and discuss the outlook for Canadian healthcare system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE
- Healthcare professionals
- System administrators
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- MIS managersMedical Superintendents
- Hospital Directors
- Operations staff at ministry of Health
- Community healthcare providers
- Medical Equipment manufacturers
- Service providers to healthcare facilitiesHealthcare related unions
- Data analysts
- Data architects
- System architects