Digital Health Rewired is the most exciting event in UK health IT, connecting current and future health IT leaders and teams with the best in disruptive technology and innovation. Digital Health Rewired, the show that connects current and future health leaders with the best in disruptive digital health, returns to London Olympia, 3-4 March.
Featured Speakers Digital Health Rewired 2020:
- Jacqueline de Rojas CBE, President of techUK and Chair of the Board of Digital Leaders.
- Dr Natasha Phillips, CNIO at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Daniel Nathrath, Founder and CEO at Ada Health.
- Tara Donnelly, Chief Digital Officer at NHSX.
- Mandy (Watson) Griffin, CIO at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust.
- Sina Habibi, CEO of Cognetivity Ltd.
- Matthew Gould, CEO of NHSX.
- Doctor Shera Chok, Medical Director for the Tower Hamlets GP Federation & Co-founder of Shuri Network.
- Carron Manning, Co-Founder at iPrescribe Exercise.
For the 2020 edition the Rewired Conference and Exhibition will have the following tracks and feature areas:
Main conference tracks:
- Digital Transformation
- Clinical Software
- CCIO and CIO Conference
- Shared Care
- AI and Analytics
- Cloud and Mobile
- Digital Health Data Lab
- Digital Health Developer Conference
- London Connected Health
- Rewired Pitchfest
We are excited about Digital Health Rewired 2020 and look forward to delivering a great event for everyone passionate about improving health and care through good use of technology and data. This event has been certified by The CPD Certification Service.